CBI is accepting nominations for the following Board of Directors positions:
• Vice President (three-year term)
• IT Content Director (three-year term)
• Secretary (two-year term)
• Development Director (two-year term)
• Student Representative (one-year term)
Each newly elected Director shall take office on Dec. 1, 2018, with the exception of the Student
Representative, whose term shall begin May 1, 2018. Position duties are available within the CBI
bylaws, located at https://www.AskCBI.org/about-cbi.
Submit names of nominees with corresponding email address and title of media outlet to CBI Elections Coordinator Warren Kozireski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be current CBI media outlet members at the time of nomination. Board of Directors nominees may be self-nominated.
Nominations will close March 16, 2018.